Employment Opportunities at Specialized 72 Degrees Heating & Cooling
Now Offering Full Time HVAC Service Technician Position
The Residential HVAC Service Technician will work with numerous system parts and mechanisms, to maintain, diagnose and correct HVAC issues. This includes replacing parts and adjusting system controls for better performance by using special tools and diagnostic equipment.
Specialized 72 Degrees is customer service oriented with an A+ rating with the BBB, so our technicians must have a neat and clean-cut appearance, great communication skills and really enjoy working with and getting to know our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to respond to heavy workload of service calls in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers.
- Able to follow and utilize troubleshooting guides to identify problems under time constraints
- Communicates tactfully to offer suggestions if system problems are caused by the customer
- Promptly and accurately completes all required paperwork
- Keeps supervisor and office manager informed of new developments, changes, or customer complaints -Completes service reports daily
Is willing to grow and learn with the company. We offer many training opportunities to enhance your skills. Training may require you to travel outside Colorado; Las Vegas, Florida, Arizona, St. Louis
- 2 years HVAC experience
- NATE Certified
- High school diploma or equivalency
Please email a cover letter and resume, and we will get back to you within one business day or drop by our office (call for directions) 970-221-5621